New features suggestions

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/21/2024 16:32:27
Gornik Heat
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:

Hello there, as a player since season 11, I would like to share some suggestions that could potentially develop this amazing basketball game further!

First of all, you are doing a great job with the development of the app and the game itself. Here are some suggestions that could possibly help both you and us as players:

Offseason Training Camp: Teams would have the possibility to send their whole squad to a "training camp" before the season. In the week between the draft and the first league match, clubs could have an extra training session as a "training camp" for extra money. All players would have the opportunity to make a "pop" in a specific training session, which would not change the players' game shape.

Old Players as Coaches: Players who are old and no longer useful in our rosters could be retired and used as head coaches, based on their player experience skill. Additionally, a new feature for coaches could be added that provides ability boosts. For example, a coach could give a 10% boost in shooting or outside defense, etc.

More Awards:
Introduce more awards such as Rookie of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, and 6th Man of the Year etc..

All-Star Weekend Benefits: All-Star Weekend should offer something special for players who played in the All-Star game, like a "pop" in experience. Winners of the 3-point shootout could receive a "pop" in jump shot range or jump shot itself.

Dynamic In-Game Tactics: It would be a game changer if you could change your tactics at halftime or after each quarter while being online and watching the match live. This would motivate players to get online and watch the game while analyzing the opponent. Alternatively, you could adjust the tactics before the game with the coach, who would then change the tactics every quarter or at halftime.

Youth Team: Similar to the Utopia League, create a youth league with the same teams as the main team in the main league, for players under 21 years old or only 18. They would be able to train and "pop" every week. These young players could be generated every season, or there could be only rookies' teams. Depending on your level of facilities, league, team rank, and staff, their skills would be based on these factors. You could sign them for your main team or continue developing them in the youth team with lower chances of "pops".

Tell me what do you think of these ideas.

Thank you for considering these suggestions and for your future feedbacks !

Poll:  Which idea do you like the most ?

Offseason training camp
Old Players as Coaches
More Awards and All-Star Weekend Benefits
Dynamic In-Game Tactics
Youth Team

This Post:
323628.2 in reply to 323628.1
Date: 05/22/2024 23:26:59
3 level threat
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
All-Star weekend:

remember the old rookies vs sophomores game during all-star weekend? What about something like that. an "all-rookie" team that plays against an "all-sophomore" (2nd year player) team. During all-star weekend as well.

I also agree that experience pops form allstar weekend would be nice. but training camp for offseason for $ got my vote.

This Post:
323628.3 in reply to 323628.1
Date: 05/23/2024 10:59:05
QQguest
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
First, I appreciate you making many vibrant suggestions.

1. Offseason Training Camp
When I saw this, my first thought was that maybe(?) it could improve the situation where it gets boring with no games after the regular season ends. (323515.1)
It seems that it would make the players train faster (because it's extra training).
It is necessary to consider whether to make players train faster.

2. Old Players as Coaches
I hope I can give all retired players a job, too.
But I am concerned that the coach's influence might increase the strength gap between teams in different divisions.

3. More Awards
I like it!

4. All-Star Weekend Benefits
Currently, All-Star players receive a small increase in jersey sales, and it lasts for the rest of the season. (318500.12)
I think the current situation is sufficient.
By the way, gaining skills without getting injured is unreasonable.

5. Dynamic In-Game Tactics
This would give an advantage to those who can be online during matches. I oppose this proposal.
For the alternative plan, I'm concerned that it might make setting the lineup too complicated.
Additionally, game-day preparation might become very difficult to use.

6. Youth Team
This might require asking where BB's bottom line is.
Just like legal farms, signing them for your main team could significantly damage the activity of the transfer market.
I guess BB might prefer to allow players to move through the transfer market, rather than training them from the age of 18 to become outstanding players within a team in division I.
What issues were you hoping the Youth Team could solve originally?

Wait, what does it means?
Depending on your level of facilities, league, team rank, and staff, their skills would be based on these factors.

and is the training speed in youth team slower than main team?

Last edited by little Guest at 05/23/2024 11:49:52

This Post:
323628.4 in reply to 323628.3
Date: 05/23/2024 14:46:16
Gornik Heat
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, thanks for the response!

Concering the youth team, the players that would be 'generated', their skills would depend on clubs facilities, league, rank and staff. By saying that I mean that those players would have very low skills on a low facilities, coaching staff standards. Example a player A playing in a V div league, with staff lvl 1 and without any facilities would have skills pitiful in 80%. He would max have a skill of medicore in 2 skills for example. Then player B plays in div V with level 5 coach and 2/3 facilities (gym, training court etc) his 'generated' skills would be a minimum mediocre and maximum average in 2 skills, depending on position. Then example C a player in a div I club, best staff, best facilities, would get also a minimum mediocre skills and maximum respectable in 2 skills. Higher league club will have an advantage but not a huge one. Also draftees would go to youth team, you will have to choose where to develop them. Also training the youth team would train them 2x slower than in the main team. You could possibly train more younger players but with an handicap in youth team, but still you would develop them.

This is just a suggestion of course it's not perfect and as a community I think we can make this game better and more developped
Also the issue that I wanted to solve is training players, young players without a very big penalty when you do play them in league games or cup games.

Last edited by Kubson6 at 05/23/2024 14:48:36

This Post:
323628.5 in reply to 323628.1
Date: 05/24/2024 07:21:20
In honorem Heinrici II.
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Bamberg Gladiators
Offseason training camp for stamina only - I've suggested this years ago.

Almost all basketball teams train stamina before the season starts, most do it in special camps.

This would be a nice addition to the game. Maybe with some tiers. 1 (low cost or even free, low training effect), 2 (moderate), 3 (higher), 4 (highest). Costs depend on division/league income. This shouldn't be too powerful, of course, and could be done by the first training in the first week of a new season.

Just my 2 cent.

Derrick "Daddy Cool" Taylor - unvergessen
This Post:
323628.6 in reply to 323628.4
Date: 05/24/2024 10:43:51
QQguest
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you, I understand your idea about the Youth Team.

It seems that the youth team is not a farm team.
Previously, I might directly assumed it is similar to a Utopia team, with a separate economy and the ability to bid on players in the transfer market.
Currently, it seems that although the youth team has increased the number of trainable players, the age limit and the slower training speed make people less motivated to act as a farm team.
Some people might use the youth team to develop backup or reserve players, but the impact should be minimal.

I guess managers training U21 and NT players won't let them enter the youth team because they pursue the highest training efficiency.

I think the restriction of sacrificing training speed is not bad, and it's a solution worth considering.

Last edited by little Guest at 05/25/2024 00:37:14

This Post:
323628.7 in reply to 323628.4
Date: 05/25/2024 09:57:42
QQguest
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I just happened to see that Naeem suggested youth academies before. (303686.8)(303697.6)
If the age limit is extended to 18 or 19 years old, it could be combined with your youth team.

This also reminded me that the youth team will increase the number of matches each week.

This Post:
323628.8 in reply to 323628.1
Date: 05/29/2024 23:29:12
Phantom 56xers
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
What a great sharing !!!

I prefer your ideas on

Dynamic In-Game Tactics: It would be a game changer if you could change your tactics at halftime or after each quarter while being online and watching the match live. This would motivate players to watch the game online while analyzing the opponent. Alternatively, you could adjust the tactics before the game with the coach, who would then change the tactics every quarter or at halftime.

This would be considered revolutionary and make the game even more interesting. Managers are able to alter their tactics during the game break making the game more fun and challenging.

For the ideas on:

Offseason Training Camp: Teams would have the possibility to send their whole squad to a "training camp" before the season. In the week between the draft and the first league match, clubs could have an extra training session as a "training camp" for extra money. All players would be able to make a "pop" in a specific training session, which would not change the players' game shape.

I would suggest the GM be able to form a short period of league series during off-season training camp either to play at lower league or foreign teams to create more "training time" for the players to "improve" their skills...

Of course, the training might not be as effective compared to the normal training week

Last edited by Shado6ers at 05/29/2024 23:30:26

This Post:
323628.9 in reply to 323628.1
Date: 05/30/2024 09:01:24
QQguest
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to remind that the Offseason Training Camp should avoid overlapping with the offseason processing, since heavier calculations can affect site stability and responsiveness.

This Post:
323628.11 in reply to 323628.4
Date: 06/05/2024 09:53:10
QQguest
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Regarding the youth team, I'll continue discussing it in (323660.5).