BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Moldova > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
320109.3 in reply to 320109.1
Date: 08/23/2023 03:10:15
Polonia Piła
IV.30
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Young Basketball Team Piła
Hi
I am running for the second time as a coach of your team.
I have experience in BB, I would like to try to lead the team.
I do not promise to win the world or european championships, but the team will be taken care of for sure, they will not give walkovers and the best possible players will play.

This Post:
320109.4 in reply to 320109.1
Date: 08/23/2023 03:34:04
Turtle_man
III.13
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Turtle_man II
Hello!!!

About me: I am SterSiX, playing in II league, the name of my team is '' Turtle_Man ''. BuzzerBeater team I have since 50 season and now I am in top 100 in Lithuania of managers (87) .

Old coach was very bad, and now he doesn't play this game. Therefore, I would like to improve the situation in this national team and put forward my candidacy for the position of Moldova U-21 coach. I have experience with the Lithuanian NT and U-21 staff. I'll also look the youngsters growing up to the U-21s.

Goal : (U-21) my goal with this national team would be to perform as well as possible and raise its rankings. In addition, to help raise good and strong young people.

I don't know what else to say, but I would like to wish luck to the other candidates as well. Let the people of the country choose the strongest coach!!!.

Pergards, SterSiX

Buna ziua!!!

Despre mine: Sunt SterSiX, joc în liga II, numele echipei mele este „Turtle_Man”. Echipa BuzzerBeater am din 50 de sezon și acum sunt în top 100 în Lituania al managerilor (87) .

Vechiul antrenor a fost foarte rău, iar acum nu mai joacă acest joc. Prin urmare, aș dori să îmbunătățesc situația din această națională și să-mi propun candidatura pentru funcția de antrenor al Moldovei U-21. Am experiență cu personalul lituanian NT și U-21. Mă voi uita și la tinerii care cresc până la U-21.

Goal : (U-21) scopul meu cu această națională ar fi să performam cât mai bine și să-și ridic clasamentul. În plus, pentru a ajuta la creșterea tinerilor buni și puternici.

Nu știu ce să mai spun, dar aș vrea să le urez noroc și celorlalți candidați. Lăsați oamenii țării să aleagă cel mai puternic antrenor!!!.

Pergards, SterSiX

This Post:
320109.5 in reply to 320109.4
Date: 08/23/2023 15:51:17
Асфальтоукладчик
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
В ББ играю давно. Лидерам группы противостоять трудно, но со Швецией, Австрией и Шотландией можно побороться . чтобы не оказаться на последнем месте.