BuzzerBeater Forums

BB België > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
252185.2 in reply to 252185.1
Date: 12/24/2013 20:48:56
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Dear friends,

you surely already know me since I'm the current U21 manager. As I was elected, 2 seasons ago the U21 belgium was slowly sinking. Players weren't followed well enough, results were poor, and the team was ranked well below it's real value.

2 seasons later, although things aren't perfect yet, we can't deny that the team has made great progress. I have a good relationship with the owners, we have more and more promising players coming out of the U21 that can bring an added value to the senior squad.

Needless to say that I have a positive relation with the manager of the A team, as we're closely working together to the future of Belgium on the international scene.

I would be delighted to answer any questions anyone might have !

Greetings,

Dartreb

PS : right now I don't have time for a proper translation since it's christmas time, I'll try to share it as soon as I can !

This Post:
252185.3 in reply to 252185.2
Date: 12/25/2013 18:07:13
Racing Robin
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Beste BB-managers,
Chers BB-managers,
Dear BB-managers,

Na 22 fantastische BB-seizoenen, ben ik, DuRo manager van Racing Robin, toe aan een nieuwe uitdaging. Je pose ma candidature pour le poste de U21 sélectionneur national.

Je prends conscience que Dartreb, le présent entraîneur, est un redoutable candidat du parti opposé. During the past two seasons Dartreb and the technical staff did a fantastic job. Zij tilden onze jonge Belgian Lions opnieuw naar een hoger niveau. Of course with the help of you all BB-managers. Thanks to all the Belgian BB-managers every season young Belgian talents get trained and become potential players for the U21Belgian national basketball team. Hoewel, ik pleit ervoor dat wij managers nog meer de kaart van de jeugd moeten trekken en de vaardigheden van onze eigen jonge talenten moeten blijven verbeteren, met de ambitie om hen een carrière als Belgisch international te gunnen.
Selon moi, notre U21 équipe n’a pas classé conforme à sa valeur. Nowadays, we are on the 35th position of the world ranking list, with still ahead of us some “smaller” countries. Eén van de doelstellingen van de nieuwe bondscoach moet het inhalen van deze “kleinere” landen zijn.

De nieuwe U21 bondscoach moet iemand zijn die de ploeg beter kan maken door zijn tactisch inzicht. Het doorgronden van de tegenstander is daarbij uitzonderlijk belangrijk. In this way, the best offensive and defensive strategy and best position of the player can be chosen.
Een andere en frisse kijk op onze talentvolle U21 generatie kan nooit kwaad. Et améliorer notre equipe demande quelqu’un qui ose prendre une décision. “Durven” en “een sterk tactisch vermogen” zijn twee kwaliteiten die mij kenmerken en altijd tot successen zullen leiden.

I hope that my short speech at least could convince some of you.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Mille fois merci,
Kind regards,

DuRo
Racing Robin