Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/14/2024 23:45:41
Sandersville Preyers
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Faulknersburg Friars
Greetings and good luck to all in D IV.9. I was just relegated after two brief seasons in D III; Depending on income, I am going to try to keep a core section of my team together, but we will see how it goes with the fans. That I can see, I have not played against anyone in the league--I've been at Buzzer Beater since Season 7--Looking forward to the new Season.

To: LDR
This Post:
324199.2 in reply to 324199.1
Date: 06/16/2024 07:52:41
Hendersonville Rebels
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Nice to have you. This is my 2nd season in this league and it's been a fun and competitive league. It's nice to have someone with your experience. This is my 2nd time playing, and I've had the Rebels since season 58. Looking forward to some good games. Opening night was fun for us, the Woodard St Warriors played us tough as nails and it was only in the 4th quarter that we were able to separate.

To: Rebs
This Post:
324199.3 in reply to 324199.2
Date: 06/16/2024 18:52:15
Sandersville Preyers
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Faulknersburg Friars
Nice to have you. This is my 2nd season in this league and it's been a fun and competitive league. It's nice to have someone with your experience. This is my 2nd time playing, and I've had the Rebels since season 58. Looking forward to some good games. Opening night was fun for us, the Woodard St Warriors played us tough as nails and it was only in the 4th quarter that we were able to separate.

Thanks. I have really enjoyed this game and it keeps getting better. My only "complaint" is the way the training is set up, but it makes for some interesting approaches and flexibility in designing teams and players.

Your team keeps shooting like you did against the Warriors and there are a bunch of us in trouble this season! 60+% behind the arc on 11 attempts while playing LI? That is pretty impressive. I'm glad you are in the other conference